Wednesday, April 7, 2010

One good deed deserves another


Its been a while since I have wrote anything over here. Missed writing a lot, but it seems like I just dun have the time to do it much, work commitment and MySpace has dragged me down. I cannot imagine myself replying to more than 2000 mails I receive per day. Yeah, that is the bare minimum, tolak all the ' Hi babe' mails of course. The pics comments and normal one tak payah cakap la.
As U all know, I have been bombarded with negative things from a lot of immature ppl on my MySpace page. Now I'm taking things in stride and try to ignore more, but that is not the story now, as per the Title.
The real story is this. I do believe that a good deed deserves another good deed, that old english saying is not supposed to be logical anymore in this modern times. But it did happen to me. Why I said that? Simple. I am getting a lot more brickbats from strangers, but I am also getting more help from new sponsors, and the shocking thing was, even old sponsors decided its time for them to help me again to achieve my dreams.
When I asked them, the answers would be like this " What U have given us from day one is much more worth it than the RM 30 that U have asked". Investment well reaped in short. But I dunno whether this is the case or not.
Izit the case? Can U comment more on this?

2 comments:

  1. negative comments are a common things, coming from people who tends to be a bit closed minded or have their own sense of what is right and wrong, regardless whether it applies to others or not. I am a silent admirer, been going to ur facebook pages and admiring the photos and ur convictin to what you believe in. hence, rest assured, money is not an issue and will never be for those who understand. and honestly, the amount no matter how small or big does not matter, as there is also a saying that today is your day for me to help, who knows one day my time will come to ask for your help. follow ur dream n be strong. cheers

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just love that body of yours.....

    ReplyDelete