Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What Do I Mean by Sponsors

A lot of people has asked me, what is it that I mean by Sponsors over here on my page, and most people has not done any reading thru my blogs to understand what it is.

Sponsors are people who in their own capacity, donates ( I prefer this word rather than pay for an obvious reason) a minimum of RM 50 to my Maybank account numbered 1623 0253 8557, and shows me the proofs in my email at leogirlster@gmail.com . They are not donating to me in a sense that they are paying to get my sexual services or sumthing to that accord. This is a totally voluntary donation. And yes, its a ONE TIME only donation, meaning once u have done it, u dun have to re do it ever again, unless U want to.

What does sponsors get as a benefit? Well. here goes
1. Access to my sponsors-only profile which has all my pics ( www.myspace.com/leobabelicious08)
2. Access to my Yahoo Messenger ID which are private only for my sponsors, where U can get a chance or chances to find out more about me
3. Only these group of ppl will ever get the chance to meet me face to face, like what I've been doing all these years.

I hope this sums up everything U guys want to know, or if there are more questions, please feel free to PM me directly

Tq,
Leobabelicious

2 comments:

  1. eh..? i'm yet to get ur ym... but then no biggie lah.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. whatt the... just found your blog after a long time having your page in myspace and fb. update plz plz plz plz plz plz....

    ReplyDelete