Monday, August 3, 2009

I need a new camera

For all who knows me from my other profiles, welcome to my new humble abode. This is just a place for me to share my thots, views, whatever else u call it in a matter i hope will not be censored and will be viewed and read with no ulterior motives.
So here i am, my very first Blog EVER! and i would have to go down under, deeply wanting to get sum help from u people out there who wants to lend a hand, who wants to see more, who directly or indirectly liked what they saw in MySpace.
Here's the situation in hand. I have lost the service of my ever faithful digital camera, a no frills Olympus FE-320(black, dunno why i chose that colour tho ) which according to the Olympus Service Centre in Mont Kiara, will cost me RM 300 to fix the jammed lens mechanism. To recap the purchase moment , I bought the Camera at a lowly RM 628 from Fotokem Subang Parade, so i think u guys will understand why i didnt plan to get it repaired.
I dun have much cash in hand to get a new one rite now and make all of u happy with new pics like what i've been doing all these years ( 4 years already, and no cancellation of my Myspace account yet, guess Tom likes me huh? ) so what is the best solution? Try to raise funds via a small donations to my bank account, which where this story starts

Every single time i post a bulletin or status updates over on my page, there will be comments surfacing on it, telling me to SOD OFF or stop lying to ppl and there are some who are willing to lend a hand, helping me, being a good friend, samaritan, fan, whatever they call themselves, but i'm deeply grateful for these ppl. I dun want to be biased, but in a real world, if u dun have the power or anything else to help, just please, ignore the call for help instead of being a harsh commentator.

To be frank, i thot this thing can sumhow make me achieve my dream of getting a DSLR like a Nikon D90 which my Sifu, TED Adnan will definitely approve since he is a Nikon Pro, but b the looks of it, i might just even get a few hundred, and ending up having to buy a normal point and shoot like my old camera, so worst case scenario, i will not be able to post nicer pics than the ones i have currently and having to depend on TED and his magical D3 to make a magic out of the girl who is called LEOBABELICIOUS.

3 comments:

  1. Like Promises the first One to comment.. Not only you post awesome pics,, but you write well too. Thats awesome, I am big fan for unsensored art, and anyone who is wi,lling to take the risk in disobeying whats norm. You girl!!!

    Mika

    ReplyDelete
  2. waa.. into blog now eh..?
    well, got one too, konon la.. but to lazy to update it.. still trying to fight the malas-ness tho.. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow... this is great!
    now u have ur own blog to express ur mind...
    love to see ur progress as an art model...
    keep up the good work... cheers!

    ReplyDelete