Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Am I gonna reach my target and dreams?

As u all know, yours truly is trying her very best to get funds for a new DSLR (Digital Single Lens Reflex for the uninitiated) camera to replace my broken Olympus Fe-320. To give u an update on what i've achieved rite now, i got a total of RM 850 till today from my bf and other sponsors why mostly donated between Rm30 and 100 to help me achieve my dreams of taking better quality pics and share it with u guys.
At first, i dreamed about getting the Nikon D90 kit with 18-105mm lens which will cost me arond RM5200 or cheapest at RM 4588 , but looking at the current response, I'm lucky enuff if i can get a SECONDHAND Nikon D40 which I saw at Pertama Complex retailing at RM1200.
Why is that so? Well, thinking that i have 53000+ friends in my friends list, even if i get 1% of all that ppl to donate RM30 per person, i can get the funds needed to get it all done with, but sadly enuff, there are no real supporters or fans of Leobabelicious here in the world, even my blogs doesnt attract readers.
So, what do u think i shud do? desert Myspace for sumthing else?

5 comments:

  1. Start something else and divert the interested MS dudes and dudettes to your new thing...

    ReplyDelete
  2. apart from ur viewing whatever pix u have there, the 5k plus ppl in the so-called 'friends' list are just ppl who'd just brag the many friends that they have... bet they never in contact with even 5% of the lot, let alone 'contribute' anything...

    normal la.. no hot pix, no visit... none of my page much visit also, partly bcoz i'm a guy lah... ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maybe people just wants to be sure that it is not a dude behind all these.

    Then they are willing to dig their cash out

    ReplyDelete
  4. all suggestions will be considered okay? will see what goes

    ReplyDelete
  5. well.. u did get my 30 bucks... just get it to work on others... im sure you will think of something

    ReplyDelete