Wednesday, September 2, 2009

the less known part of my life


Here I am, hanging about after breaking fast with my Papa @ Steven’s Corner, wondering what should I blog about today. And it hit me, outside from my circle of friends and sponsors ( who I prefer to call dearest of supporters) , nobody really knows who I am, how I look like, and most importantly to them, am I reachable to their dicks or pussies.

Well, the answer is a YES or NO, depending on the situation. Let me tell all of you, why I said that. Somehow in MySpace, many people has this perception that I, Leobabelicious is
· A Fictional character
· A Fake
· A bapuk/transvestite/transsexual
· Just a guy who posted A LOT of girls pics to get attention
Guys/ Girls, I beg to differ. Firstly, I am NEVER a fictional character. If I am, I wouldn’t have REVENGE (http://www.myspace.com/revengers
) appointing me as their OFFICIAL AMBASSADOR and I wouldn’t have TED ADNAN, a renowned master of photography and famous for taking lots and lots of pictures for celebrities ( www.tedadnanphotography.com) to be my guest photographer. And recently enuff, I have attracted an international lingerie and innerwear manufacturer to have me endorse their products, which I will post very very soon.

Secondly, how can i be a fake when i have hundreds of the pics with the same kind of boobs, tummy and to be crude as ppl may think, the same kind of cameltoe? How many of u guys can see consistency like that anywhere here from a headless person ( headless means shots taken without the head portion, not chopped off head)

Next, Bapuk? This is the funniest of them negative comments, LOL. Why? Simple. I think ALL the ppl who said I’m a shemale has NEVER been with a naked woman, or fucked one, or to be rude, perhaps wrongly dated a shemale on his last date. Come on, u can ask any shemale u see out there( if u happen to be friends with them, even easier) whether they can tell U am I one of them or am I just the girl I said I am?
Lastly, that I am a guy who got hold of a collection of a girl with no head, and decided to post it up just to get attention( in simpler terms, to get laid) . This is the stupidest thing that a man/boy/ old fart can do to get a girl, coz its so LAME. I think I have at least 10% of this supposedly gurl-but –turned out to be a guy- who wanted to get an easy lay-by posting himself as a girl- in my friends list. All of a sudden, Malaysia is so packed with lesbian girls who wants to find a new partner for them to play with, even girls with tudungs play the same shit, and nobody is spared. Why owh why do u guys ever think that the girls will fall for this silly trap? Even if the girl decided to leave a phone number, hoping for the ‘fake girl’ to call, and when the call did happen, the voice on the other end sounded like one desperate guy, wouldn’t the girl just leave, and the guy ends up having a blue balls? Come on people, start being urself instead of trying to pose as a lesbian or sumthing. Furthermore, I’m STRAIGHT as a ruler, and I will fuck GUYS only.

Which makes my point on things that everybody likes to ask me

Would U fuck me? They say that thousands of times in my inbox, comments and bulletin comments, and then get mad or say that I’m an arrogant person. If everyone thinks like what these kind of people thinks, then my 2 sens worth would say that Malaysia would not have just 20 million people in it, and the world wouldn’t have just 6.8 billion souls, it must have quadrupled at least. Why I said that? Coz these ppl got the inkling that everybody who shows off her body must be sexually active, and eager to fuck every Tom, Dick and Harry he/she meets. Shoot, if that is the case, I wonder how can we become sumbodys’ son or daughter when the father can fuck any lady he finds and the mother also can fuck every guys she sees. If that really happens, then I personally think that we shouldn’t have surnames or have a fathers’ name column in our Identification Card, whatever U call it in your respective countries coz everybody is busy fucking. For me, for SEX to happen, it must be with a willing partner(s) , chose because of looks, equipment ( dicks or pussy) or the worst, wealth. So in a nutshell, U must accept the fact that if sumbody rejects ur Invitation to have sex with him/her, it means that U R NOT GOOD ENUFF.

I’ll share sumthing with all of u here, I will tell you hows my sexuality. I’m STRAIGHT, but
I’m also a SWINGER, but I swing with my Papa( my partner, not my father). What does that mean?
It means that we like swapping partners, I fuck your guy, and my guy fucks ur girl, that is the ideal situation. We dun mind having just 1 guy or girl around in the same room, but how we decide on that is subjective. So what are we interested in are SWAPPING, 3somes, 4somes, Orgies with equal amount of men and women and the sorts. So thats how we have our fun. So guys, if U have read this, U will know exactly how I swing

8 comments:

  1. hmm... posted at 6.45am... wide awake and alert... sure dead serious.... anyway i dont think i can doubt your sexuality... but you guys.. (you and your ...) sure have an interezsting past time.... beats the hell out of a lot of things i have seen... and believe u me... i have seen a lot of stuff... stay kewl...cherio to the leo and lion

    joez99

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha, i think the clock on this blogspot is crazy
    i uploaded it at a time where pappa rich is still open for business

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooh ... u can comment on this thingy? kewl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha... so, so true on the abundance of 'Lesbians'.

    There's this one 'girl' who claimed that her guy had a 14 inch dick... ok, I know I 'm stupid... and ignorant... :)

    -NoTtYbOy-

    ReplyDelete
  5. what? 14 inch?
    she must be damn stupid to still be a lesbian :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha

    ramai giler org yg fake skrg dear

    ReplyDelete